Protecting the personal information of our individual and corporate customers who request and obtain our housing services, is something we take very seriously at TempStay® Corporate Housing. This Privacy Notice explains how we handle information we collect and may disclose. This notice applies to current and former customers. We may need to amend this notice from time to time. All amendments to this notice will be published on our Privacy Notice with the effective date.
- We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers. Collecting
personal information is necessary to satisfy the expectations and needs
of our customers.
- We will safeguard against, the loss, misuse and alteration, any information you share with us.
- We will limit the collection and use of your information to the minimum
we require to deliver superior services to you and to administer our business.
- We will always maintain control over and confidentiality of your information.
- We will share your information with selected lease properties. We will
not reveal your information to any non-affiliated external organization
unless we have previously informed you in disclosures or agreements, have
been authorized by you, or are required by law.
- We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of customer information, to have access to that information. Employees who violate privacy policies will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
- We will not share or sell customer's information to non-affiliated third
- We will attempt to keep customer files complete, up-to-date and accurate. Please notify us about errors which we will promptly correct.
- Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support services, we
will require them to conform to our privacy standards and allow us to
audit them for compliance.
- We provide links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such links.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information. We may collect personal information about you from the following sources:
Information from your information request/reservation form and your rental agreement /contract provides us with most/all of the information we need as part of the lease rental application process.
Information from third parties depends on the type of rental agreement/contract.
Information about transactions or experiences. Your file may contain information based on our transactions and experiences with you, such as your payment history.
YOU MAY REQUEST COPIES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
To obtain copies of personal information from your file, simply send a written request to the address below. We will provide you with the information you request.
If you believe any of the information we have about you is incorrect, please notify us in writing and we will investigate and correct any errors we find. If we do not find any errors, and you believe that the information is in error, you may file a statement with us that disputes the information in your file. We will send the correction to anyone who received or will receive the original information. In addition, please contact us if you have any questions about your right to, or correction of, information in your file.
Please send all written requests for copies of your personal information to the address below. For verification purposes, please include a copy of some type of personal identification, such as driver's license. We will respond within 30 business days of receipt of your written request.
TempStay® Corporate Housing
Privacy & Security
P.O. Box 711188
Houston, TX 77271-1188
If you have any questions, you may contact: YourPrivacy@TempStay.com
CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS
TempStay® Corporate Housing uses secure servers to transmit all online credit card transactions in an encrypted format.
This internet site and all the pages linked from this site contain information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed to be correct or free from errors or omissions. Properties rental prices and terms can change frequently and without notice. TempStay® Corporate Housing assumes no liability, expressed or implied, for accuracy of information displayed within these pages and by use or review of this site, an Internet user agrees to hold TempStay® Corporate Housing completely harmless.